This product is available as a DIY project, PCB’s and front panels are available in the webshop.
This module is an Arduino Nano based clock mangler. Its open source firmware allows you to learn programming for synthesizers clock applications as well as creating your custom firmware for your own application. Think about a clock sequencer, a binary counter, random clocks generator, etc…
There is stock firmware for clock dividision/multiplication called clocky. A front panel is also available for this firmware.
The 8 outputs are named A through H and you can change easily the ratios in the firmware! You are not tied to particular ratios.
- Trigger input
- Reset input
- Ability to pre-sync the multiplier using the reset input and avoid loosing beats
- 8 outputs
- each output can either multiply or divide its ratio
The tutorials video explain the circuit as well as how to get around in the firmware. (Coming soon).
A simplistic build with a BOM of around 35 euros and a PCB set price of 35 euros. You can build a clock divider/multiplier for under 75 euros.
- Bill of materials : BOM
- No guide yet: Always start with the lowest profile parts and build up. Refer to product pictures and silkscreen for assembly. It’s a very easy build.
- High-resolution very readable silkscreen, you can locate very easily all the necessary parts : MainBoard silkscreen & SwitchBoard silkscreen
- MainBoard Schematics & SwitchBoard silkscreen